10 For we are what God has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.
We are created. And we are under construction. But not only are we the creation but we are called to partner in the creation. We are called to be creative as the master artisan is creative. It is with that heartbeat that Artisan Church is taking form to join in the good work that God is doing in Lincolnton. In this new community of faith we are exploring ways to be church in our community that meet people where they are.
In worship, we seek to include whether you have a strong history with church or not. If you have ever been hurt by church or felt left out of church we want you welcome you like family, to be part of everything that we do. You will see sights and hear sounds that are modern, yet authentic and accessible in common language. We sing loud and the band plays strong while we honor our roots in the reformed tradition. Each Sunday everyone is invited to stay for informal conversatoin over coffee and snacks.
In service, we value loving others through a number of different efforts including:
- Money Talks: Finacial literacy and mentorship ministry
- Backpack program for G.E. Massey Elementary to support food insecure families
- Food drives to support Christian Ministry and Mom & Munchkins
- Serving at Hesed House of Hope
In study and fellowship, we are committed to gathering around meals and conversation and to deepen our connection to one another and to God. Guests and newcomers are welcome & encouraged to jump in.
- Bible study on Wednesdays at 4:00 - 5:00pm
- "Family Dinner" on the 2nd Wednesday 5:30- 7:30pm, an all ages meal followed by open conversation study (one for adults, one for kids)
- All-inclusive Prayer Meeting at the Lincolnton YMCA on Thursdays, 10:00-10:15am